Naturewise Vitamin D3 Reviews and Side Effects USA 2021
Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin that the body needs for healthy bones, teeth, and muscle function. It supports a healthy immune system and has been linked with lower levels of depression.
Aptly named the “sunshine vitamin,” D3 is naturally synthesized when bare skin is exposed to UVB sunlight.
But studies show that most of us don’t get enough from this source. The Mayo Clinic estimates that 25%-50% of the general population may be vitamin D deficient.
Also Check: Apple Cider Vinegar for Kidney Stones
What is vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a form of vitamin D that the body can absorb directly from the sun.
Some people, however, cannot absorb the vitamin D3 from the sun as easily as others, which is why taking a supplement is a good idea. This vitamin is also found in eggs, some dairy products, and fish.
You can also find vitamin D3 in butter.
How much vitamin D3 does a person need? The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for vitamin D3 is 10mcg (mcg = 1,000 IU). The maximum level for vitamin D3, as stated in The Vitamin D Council, is 30mcg/day for those over 50 years old and 50mcg/day for adults between the ages of 1-70. Vitamin D3 supplements and body fat Vitamin D3 and vitamin D2 are both fat-soluble vitamins.
Vitamin D3 Deficiency
A major bone-specific deficiency is associated with several diseases including rickets. It occurs when the body is deficient in vitamin D because it cannot make enough.
The most common form of vitamin D deficiency is called “parental deficiency,” which is most common in infancy and childhood. It is characterized by lack of enough vitamin D in the body’s tissues, usually due to genetic mutations, too little sun exposure, and poor dietary intake.
In adults, as well as babies and children, vitamin D deficiency can be the result of eating insufficient amounts of foods rich in vitamin D, but because the body’s tissues make their own vitamin D, it is usually treated with a prescription vitamin D supplement, or you can get vitamin D3 from foods like fish.
Naturewise Vitamin D3 Benefits and Reviews
Vitamin D3 is available in food but it is also available in supplements. There are different forms of vitamin D3 available, including vitamin D3 phosphate, vitamin D3 potassium and vitamin D3 L-ascorbic acid.
These different forms differ in how they are absorbed by the body and how much of the vitamin is absorbed. The best way to get the most benefit out of your supplements is to take the higher levels of vitamin D3, which is found in meat, eggs, dairy products and fortified orange juice.
It’s important to take vitamin D3 from the animal sources because of the way it is stored in their bones. The important thing to remember is that all of the vitamin D you consume is converted into vitamin D3 in your body. It is not always available in foods.
How to Get Vitamin D3
Apart from eating plenty of eggs and liver, taking a supplement is the best way to get the vitamin D3 you need. Adults should take a daily supplement of at least 600 IU (International Units), or approximately 400 milligrams.
Doses may vary from one product to another and can be found in capsules, liquid or tablet form. Vitamin D3 supplements do not require a prescription. Benefits of Vitamin D3
1. For Healthy Bones Vitamin D3 supports bone development and repair. A lack of the vitamin is linked to the risk of osteoporosis and osteomalacia.
2. Aids in Healthy Skin There are now many studies that have shown vitamin D3 helps in the production of melanin, the pigment that helps produce the skin’s dark skin and hair.
The daily requirement recommended by the Vitamin D Council to restore depleted Vitamin D levels in adults with minimal sun Exposure.
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 gives you the same natural, biologically active form of Vitamin D that your body produces naturally from sunlight – but without the risky UVB exposure.
- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble Vitamin that requires dietary fat for the body to absorb it. Our best-selling Vitamin D3 is delivered in Certified organic olive oil, a healthy fat source that improves bioavailability.
- Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient for healthy bones, teeth, muscle function, and immune system support. The mayo Clinic estimates that 25%-50% of the general population may be Vitamin D3 deficient.
- These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health Supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO. Third party tested for purity and potency.
Most Americans don’t get enough vitamin D. That’s a problem. Many, many health problems are linked to low levels of vitamin D. If you want to be cancer-free, or to have stronger bones and muscles, or to have a robust immune system, then you need to get enough vitamin D.
Your best option is to consume vitamin D3 supplements. Hope You liked the Naturewise Vitamin D3 Reviews.